"By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."
― Edwin Elliot
This stunning keepsake book pampers every girl's princess fantasies, yet gently reminds us that it is more important to be kind and to be yourself.
Little elephant Bina Trunk wants to be a Princess.
But while she's focused on herself, she forgets to show kindness to others.
When Bina misses some silly, messy fun with her friends, she realizes she would rather be a helpful, kind elephant than a princess. She stays true to herself, loyal to her family, and figures out that everyone is special, not just princesses.
Rhyme and repetition engage young readers while demonstrating the importance of following one's own heart.
Young children will be mesmerized by the beautiful illustrations and relate to the silly and memorable elephant characters!
BUY the print copy now and the eBook is FREE!
Princess for a Day
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: PenMagic Books; 1 edition (March 12, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1732752826
- ISBN-13: 978-1732752825
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 82 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,336 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)